"The Peak of Great Learning"
Math Placement Parent Sessions. WCPSS is hosting four parent information sessions on middle school math placement. (flyer link)
- "The Apex Middle School's production of "Annie" will be presented on March 20th through 22nd at 7:00pm in the Auditorium. There is also a 2:00pm matinee on March 22nd. Tickets are $7.00 and will be sold in the cafeteria during lunch on March 17th, 18th, 19th, as well as 30 minutes prior to each show. Don't miss out on this wonderful family classic. We have a surprise guest appearance you won't want to miss!"
- The Apex Middle School Robotics Team won the design award at the NC State Competition on March 1 and scored 4th highest in skills. They were the only team in the state to "high hang!"
- Wake County's 2014-15 Middle School planning guide is located under the School Information Tab link to Registration Info. Also, this is where AMS's Transition to High School PowerPoint is located.
- Attention Rising Ninth Graders please view attached flyers pertaining to High School Curriculum Informational Sessions:
- Math Resources for Parents
- Apex Middle received the PBIS Green Ribbon Award at the state recognition ceremony on Feb. 26, 2014. Pictured (below) are Ms. Lucy Bailey, PAWS Chair; Mr. Rodney Smith, Assistant Principal, and Dr. Hedrick.
for the week of: March 10 - 14, 2014
- Softball vs. W. Cary (HOME)
- Math & PAWS Tutoring after school
- Track Meet @ Holly Grove
- 7th and 8th Gr. Intramurals
- Soccer vs.Salem (HOME)
- 6th Gr. Intramurals
- Softball @ Davis Drive
- "First in Fitness"
- Math tutoring after school
- College Aspiration Day 9-11 a.m.
PTA Newsletter for: